To get a better realisation of how your sign will look when finished. We have just launched our real time personalisation process. By clicking the DESIGN YOUR SIGN HERE button you can now add your wording, on multiple lines, scroll through the different font options and see how your wording will look on the sign. Add images and view them left and right, top or bottom. We haven't had time to add all of our images yet so please let us know in the Additional Notes, if you would like an image not displayed. We can engrave any designs you would like on the sign at no extra cost, all artwork is free! You can also send us images via email@example.com, once you have placed your order.
On receipt of your order we will send you a proof for your approval. We will ensure the wording and/or image are properly laid out on the sign and show you a couple of options if we feel it necessary.
We only put signs into production when you're 100% happy with the design, all proofs will be completed within 24 hours Monday - Friday up until Friday the 20th.
Navigating Our Website
Contents - Click these links to be brought to the corresponding section.
To find the category of products you require, you can use the menu in the header, this drop down menu is called 'Products' and contains all of our different categories or you can scroll down below our slideshow and click on one of nine images and be directed to the corresponding category.
Once navigating to your desired category, click on a product you would like to purchase. You will be greeted by our simple product pages, there will be multiple different customisation options for your sign.
Personalising Your Sign
Our personalisation process is very simple and easy to complete. Simply choose whether you would like a double sided or single sided, select which type of sign fitting you would like, personalise the wording you would like on the sign and finally add any additional information.
1. Box number one is labeled 'Sides', this is the option where you can select whether you would like your signs wording and images to be engraved on one side, or both sides, we charge more for double sided signs.
2. Box number two is labeled 'Fittings', this is the option where you can select the type of fitting you would like to be supplied with your sign, there are 5 options in this menu and vary in price. Fittings can have a large affect on the appearance of your sign.
- 'Mirror Plates Supplied FOC' are the standard brackets that we provide, these are free and if you're a previous customer you will recognise these, they're provided free of charge.
- 'Secure Hidden Fittings' are a Strong Plastic button clip type fixing that allows for a floating sign appearance, these cost £3.99.
- 'Chrome Stand-Offs' are a beautiful Chrome topped stand off that will be screwed through the sign itself, these cost £4.99.
- 'Screw Holes FOC' are holes that have been carved into the sign, these allow for your own form of mounting or hanging, If you plan on putting screw holes through sign please select this option as we coat the holes with UV protection oil so the sign doesn't age prematurely or rot. These are free of charge.
- 'No Fittings' is just no type of fixing supplied with the sign.
3. Box number three is ADD YOUR WORDING HERE
, add your wording, select your chosen font and select your chosen image and position.
, This is another text box you use to add extra details for your order. For example positioning of text, Links to images you would like to use, Fonts not listed in the 'Fonts' box etc.
4. ADD TO CART
This box takes you the the cart and a preview of your sign will be displayed. One added to cart you can't edit your sign, you will need to start the process again if you delete it or go back. If you are planning on ordering multiple products off our website you will need to do the process again to add further items to the cart.Confirming Your Order
Click the CHECKOUT button and fill out all of the corresponding details. If you would like to deliver to a neighbour or work, please add different shipping address.
You will receive a confirmation email and then within 24 hours (Mon-Fri) you will be provided with a proof for your approval. We only put signs into production when you are 100% happy with the artwork.
Signs that do not require assembly will be typically dispatched within 7-10 working days from proof approval. Assembled signs such as Ladder Signs and Gallows Signs will take longer to produce so dispatch time is typically 10-15 working days from proof approval.